A Brief History of Sky High
· In July of 1965, Ken and Darlene Anderson took ownership of the property now called Sky High Camping Resort.
· In the spring of 1972, the Anderson family, Ken, Darlene, Brian and Eric, moved to Sky High.
· In October of 1995 Eric and Barb Anderson purchased Sky High Camping Resort and moved into the residence.
· Eric and Barb have strived to upgrade the park by adding something new each year. New shower house building, new camping sites, wading pool, playground equipment and hayrides to name a few.
· New Craftsman Cabins for rent, Full Hookup to all pull-thru sites and a regrading of the pull-thru sites.
· 22 new water and electric sites in Hawks Haven.
· 3 New Ranch Cabins and remodel of poolside bar “Ken’s Camper Cantina”.
· 2 New Villa Home Units with over 1500 square feet each! Open Year Round.